Thanks for preparing to submit your event to Chattanooga Magazine!
Please read our submission guidelines:
- Location: Events must take place in the greater Chattanooga area.
- Lead Time: We request that events be submitted at least two to four weeks prior to the event’s start date. If we receive your event info less than two weeks in advance, we cannot guarantee that your event will be posted.
- Public Events: All events must be open to the public. Invitation/member-only events will not be accepted.
- Special Events: We realize that our definition of a special event might not be the same as yours. In general, we prefer events which are temporary in nature, are of potential interest to a broad audience and are not a routine part of normal business practices (i.e., store open hours or Monday Night Karaoke). You might want to look at our Southern Guide for promoting more permanent exhibits and attractions.
- Events Images: In order for your event to be considered for featuring, we must have a professional-quality promotional image to display with your listing. A single image may be uploaded along with your event listing. Images must be in .JPG format ONLY and no larger than 1 megabyte. Depending on the size of your image and connection speed to the Internet, the upload process may take up to several minutes – please be patient. Once received, your image will be formatted for display.
- Editorial Rights: We reserve the right to edit graphic images and submission text for grammar, style, and accuracy. We may also condense, recategorize or otherwise modify your event listing to fit into our editorial style.
Questions? Contact us prior to submission at chattmag.com/contact