- This event has passed.
YOU CAN SPEAK UP – ANYTIME, ANYWHERE!
November 11, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm | $135
Organizer: The Chattery, Phone: 423-413-8978 http://www.thechattery.org/
Categories: Workshops & Talks
Is the fear of speaking holding you back in your personal or professional life?
- Are you quiet in meetings or at parties because you are afraid you’ll say the wrong thing, or say it badly?
- Does the thought of making a speech or giving a presentation terrify you?
- Do you experience that sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach? Dry mouth? Sweaty palms? Quivering voice?
- Does your heart race?
- Do you question your ability? Wonder if anyone is really interested in what you have to say?
- Do you find it difficult to be spontaneous? Be yourself?
Would you like to:
- Release the fears that hold you back?
- Be your most comfortable, authentic self in personal and professional settings?
- Communicate with full presence, ease, confidence and impact?
Come join with others who share the same anxieties. Support each other, share your stories, laugh (and cry) together as your break through old fears.
Claim your voice, speak the scary, find the funny, touch the heart – you CAN do this!
Chattanooga Events Calendar | Things to Do in Chattanooga This Weekend