The Chattery: WOMAN: CELEBRATE YOUR WORTH!
August 25, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm | $20
Organizer: Chattery, Phone: 423-413-8978 http://www.thechattery.org/
Categories: Gather, Serve & Unite
What are you worth? How about to yourself? Is your worth solely connected ot what you do or how much or how little you have accomplished? Or what you have?
Our sense of worth is something we carry with us wherever we go. Empowerment is available to you right here, right now. A woman who knows her worth knows how to celebrate the value of all of her unique gifts and talents. She lifts others up by her presence and truly loves who she is and knows how to take care of herself first.
Are you ready to embrace your full worth?
In this class, we will explore the relationship we honor with ourselves as women. You will receive tools and exercises to support you in discovering your true worth. This workshop will guide you to:
- Identify your level of self-care investment and strategies
- Bring awareness to the voice of your inner and outer critic
- Discover the vibrant Voice of Wisdom that you were born with as she is the essence of who you are meant to
- Use persona work to identify how we are showing up within our self image and what we can do to shift those perceptions
- Create a new story – one that supports and nurtures our greatest desires for who we truly want to be
You are the only you in the world and you have something very special to offer along this journey, but in order to do that… You must believe in your worth and value all of who you are!
Chattanooga Events Calendar | Things to Do in Chattanooga This Weekend